The Suburb’s most successful home expo is heating up again for the 8th time with even hotter ideas. This is the perfect time to bring renovation dreams and family to a fun filled event, where homeowners and contractors can discuss projects face-to-face in a friendly, buying environment. Sign-up here to exhibit!
Solutions for homeowners and fun for the whole family.
It's a great event for the whole family, focusing on presentations and creating an excellent learning experience. Families have fun with give-aways, prizes, special events, enjoy great food -- while experts answer home improvement dilemmas, and dozens of home remodeling specialists are ready to discuss ideas for turning a house into a dream home.
See hundreds of exhibits.
At the DuPage County Home Improvement & Landscaping Expo in Wheaton, homeowners can see hundreds of exhibits and top professional reps from some the best known local and national home improvement and landscaping companies. Everything is covered from basic services to high-end building construction. We also bring in selected new companies and new displays to keep things fresh and exciting year-after-year.
Free Admission, Parking and More.
Enjoy live entertainment, food, activities, amazing experiences, as well as huge discounts on all products and services. And don’t forget to take advantage of the Free drawings, Free promotions, balloons, popcorn, things for the kids and more. This event is open to the public and no tickets are needed. Just look for the events on TV, radio, newspaper or mailers and come on down.
Enlightening, Amazing and Spectacular Exhibits.
• Huge kitchen displays, flooring exhibits, room settings
• Bathrooms, interior design, home decorating
• Windows and doors, heating and air conditioning
• Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains, solar energy
• Leafless gutters in action, saunas, running hot tubs
• Brick patios, plants, decks, pools, home design
• Floral garden, landscaping, sunrooms
• Home theater, decorator’s area, appraisals, collectables
• Tupperware, candles, sewing area, arts and crafts
• Green home products, jewelry, purses, children’s books
• Novelty items and Seen-on-TV products
• Live demonstrations, healthy cooking show
• Pruning class, maintenance and service demonstration
• Celebrity guests, children’s activities
• Live radio and television broadcasts
• Newly added: Ask the Experts segment
• Do-it-yourself educational and Interactive exhibits
Show Hours and Information.
• Saturday, April 23, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Sunday, April 24, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• DuPage County Fairgrounds, 2015 W. Manchester Rd. Wheaton IL 60187
For immediate information call (630) 468-2237