Apr. 2016 The suburbs' most successful home expo is heating up again for the 8th time with even hotter ideas!
This is the perfect time of the year to bring your renovation ideas to fruition and plan for warm weather indoor and outdoor projects. Get a sense of renewal while browsing and interacting with hundreds of friendly vendors looking to meet your home design needs. In our 8th year, this annual show promises fantastic new displays to usher in springtime.
Solutions for homeowners and fun for the whole family.
As a family-minded community, we've focused even more on making family-attractive events and promotions. Families have fun with giveaways, prizes, special events, and enjoy great food-- while experts answer home improvement dilemmas. Home remodeling specialists are ready to discuss ideas for turning a house into a dream home.
See hundreds of exhibits.
At The DuPage County Home Improvement & Landscaping Expo, homeowners can see hundreds of exhibits and top professional representatives from some the best-known, local and national home improvement companies, architects, builders, and makers. Everything is covered: from basic services, to high-end building construction. We also bring in selected new companies and displays to keep things fresh and exciting year after year.
Free Admission, Parking and More.
Enjoy the experience of live entertainment, food, activities, as well as huge discounts on all products and services. And don’t forget to take advantage of the free drawings, free promotions, balloons, popcorn, things for the kids and more. All Brilliant Event Planning Inc. events are open to the public. Just look for the events on TV, radio, via newspaper, mailers-- and come on down!
Inspiring, Amazing and Spectacular Exhibits.
• Huge kitchen displays, flooring exhibits, room settings
• Bathrooms, interior design, home decorating
• Windows and doors, heating and air conditioning
• Waterfalls, fish ponds, fountains, solar energy
• Leafless gutters in action, saunas,hot tubs
• Brick patios, plants, decks, pools, home design
• Floral garden, landscaping, sun rooms
• Home theater, decorator’s area, appraisals, collectibles
• Tupperware, candles, small goods, arts and crafts
• Green home products, jewelry, purses, children’s books
• Novelty items and As Seen on TV products
• Live demonstrations, cooking shows
• Jewelry, purses, children's books
• Celebrity guests, children’s activities
• Live radio and television broadcasts
• Newly added: Ask the Experts segment
• Do-it-yourself educational and interactive exhibits
Show Hours and Information.
• Saturday, April 23, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Sunday, April 24, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• 2015 W. Manchester Rd., Wheaton, IL 60187
• Dupage County Fairgrounds
For more immediate information call (630) 468-2237